A Little Too Far

A Little Too Far - Lisa Desrochers 4.5 starsMeet Trent, the wrestler, the artist, the forbidden apple:“You fill the hollow places life has left behind.And now your soul is tangled into mine.When I needed an angel you were there,you, to all my secrets I bare.I needed you then,and I need you now.Someone, somehow”----------------------------“You picked me up and helped me heal,You taught me what it meant to feel.Now I can, now I do, and everything I feel is you.I would never do you wrong,or let you down or lead you on.I can’t stop now, I’ll come unglued, when everything I feel is you.” ----------------------------And now meet Alessandro, the "not a priest...yet""Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”“Excuse me?”“Matthew 7:7.”I really wish he’d get to the point. “------------------------“When we lurch into the sky a few minutes later, I feel a joint in Alessandro’s hand pop under my death grip. “I think I broke you,” I mutter, trying to lighten my grip a little. “Sorry.”“I am yours to break.”------------------------“I want to share the places I love with you before I don’t have you anymore.”So when it comes to who do you want to spend the rest of your life with and you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible, who are you going to choose?