Why We Broke Up

Why We Broke Up - 3.5 annoying stars!Ummm....what did I think about this book? Annoying? Or as Min would say Arty?This book had its good, touchy moments but for the best part it made me feel depressed and that's not what I would like to feel when I'm reading.The writing style was a tad overboard for my taste, even though it was portraying the chaotic, very busy and melodramatic head of Min, the main character that up to 81% I still could not connect with, in fact I was waiting the hero or antihero, her love interest Ed to do something stupid and terrible, to justify this letter and the whole reason she was writing it in the first place. Is it ok to say that I wasn't enjoying reading this book and still didn't want to stop reading and at the same time wanted to finish it and be done with it...At one point, I did wonder if this was written by a gay author in disguise and was all about his ex-boyfriend, "no offence" as Ed would say...I kind of guessed or was expecting what was going to happen, the clues were there ... Annette was too nice for my liking and I was right about that! And as per Al, you could tell from the beginning that he was the right one for Min...After all, I'm glad I read this book but OMG I do feel so depressed ...