The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher UPDATE. Reread on 24 DecNow that the second book is out I decided to reread The Opportunist.OMG! Tarryn Fischer I blame you for starting smoking again!I felt so frustrated, so angry I had to stop reading so many times and instead of throwing my ereader away I started smoking! I had to, I needed to in order to calm myself. Olivia and Caleb are two fucked up people. They were both playing games.I don't want to give much away but I do feel that Caleb was as much to blame as Olivia. She had her problems with trusting, opening up and relationships, considering her upbringing that was all understandable, but she did try her best. What was Caleb's excuse? This time round I think it was his fault, full stop! He cheated on her, he deceived her and his family, pretending with amnesia, he played games when she was clearly fighting with herself to come clean, in fact he was the master player. He knew Olivia had issues, but what did he do to help her? I quite frankly think that he was a spoiled rich kid, used to get what he wants. I still think that a lot of hassle could have been avoided if there was more communication.Oh, I don't know, I'm just rambling now, I'm tired, sleepy and I feel very sorry for Olivia. I just wanted these two to end up together.Well, on to the next book tomorrow! Original Review posted on 26 August WTH!!!I'm confused. Need to come back and write a review. At the moment I'm just angry at choices that people make and the so-called "the right sacrifices"! If I hear or read once more if you love someone you have to let them go, I don't know what am I going to do. I can't believe that Olivia would settle for less, she came across as a fighter, why would she give up in the end? And don't get me started on Caleb, he wasn't without faults either. He cheated and deceived all the same, why was he painted as a hero? And for all this great love talk, why be with people you don't love? Knowing what a manipulative bitch Leah was, how can you let her be with Caleb? He deserved to know the truth.Taking the blame for Jessica?! that's another bull...t that I don't buy... She was an adult and her mind was made well before she asked Olivia for help, and the first port of call should have been Caleb.Olivia settling for Noah?! and still thinking about Caleb, that's not fair for either of them.I don't know, still confused... is this part of a series, will there be a sequel? Maybe story will pick up in five years time and Caleb will divorce Leah, that's what Olivia predicted for him all those years ago. Maybe I will come back in few days time and add more, that's all for the moment.